Vibrant Curry Quinoa Salad with Sweet Peaches and Tomatoes
Packed with sweet peaches, crispy tomatoes, tangy pickled onions and hearty grains and beans, this curry quinoa salad offers the perfect summer entree.
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp plus 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 4 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups diched peaches or nectarines (about 6 fruits)
- 1 red onion, pickled https://www.loveandlemons.com/pickled-red-onions/
- 6 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh herbs (any combination of cilantro, parsley and/or mint)
- 1 cups toasted pepitas or almonds
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, maple syrup, ginger, garlic, curry powder and 1 tsp of the salt.
- Add the tomatoes, nectarines/peaches. Stir and let marinate several minutes.
- Add the cooked quinoa, beans, herbs and remaining salt. Stir together and let sit 30 minutes.
- Top with toasted pepitas and remaining herbs. Enjoy!