Tangy Balsamic Veggie Pasta with Fresh Basil
Easy, savory and sweet, this balsamic veggie pasta will be your new go-to healthful weekday meal.
- 1 eggplant
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh basic, diced
- 1 box spiral chickpea protein pasta Barilla is a good brand
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in large, deep pan over medium heat about 2 min. Add onions and garlic and cook while stirring about 3 min.
- Add all remaining veggies, diced tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Cook over medium heat approx 15 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Add balsamic veggies, stir and top with fresh basil. Enjoy!