Rich and Tangy Almond Ricotta Toast with Tomatoes
All you need is 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to make this delicious, nutritious, and satisfying plant-based spread to top your morning toast.
- 2 cups slivered blanched almonds
- 3 tsp nutritional yeast (plus more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 3/4 cup water
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy, for about 2 minutes. The mixture should be well pureed. Add up to 1/4 cup more water, a little at a time, if the mixture is having difficulty blending.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt, nutritional yeast or lemon juice.
- Spread on whole-grain toast and top with tomato slices and fresh basil. Enjoy!